Sunday, August 1, 2010

Seminar 2010!

Everyone who represented our area on stage at the company awards night.
Our unit going into our area awards night
some of our unit in front of Mary Kay's Office

Tina showing off her TOP 20 in Sharing and ALL the ribbons she got. YEA!!!!
Me in the Chevy Malibu
Wow, its been a year since i posted, man time flies.
its been a crazy year, I don't even know where to start,
I live in Syracuse now, I have even more amazing friends.
My roommate made me a sign that says

Brittany I took a peep into the future! and what did i see?! Nothing other than Mary Kay National Brittany McGee! Her diamonds adn pearls held glamour and gleam! Pink parties adn pampering was loved by her #1 team! Her million dollar income was just one perk of few! Everything she had ever wanted in Mary Kay, every dream had come true! People now look up to her as she once did to Tina and Tammy! She has gotten so far because she refused to sit on her fanny! and so my friend Brittany, keep your head in the game! For in the future, Mary Kay people all over the world will know your name!!!

In June 2010, My car broke down. it was the week before the end of our seminar year. the worst time for something like that to happen. We were working on finishing up some HUGE goals, and Tina and Konnie two amazing people took the time to help me figure out what to do with my car. I am extremely blessed to be in Mary Kay, I have some great friends who really care about me because of Mary Kay. I have more confidence in myself.
In July I had the opportunity to attend our annual Seminar it was amazing. I have some great leaders. Tina my sales director is such an amazing example to me. SHe accomplished whats called a Triple Star where she did the National court of Sales, National court of Sharing, and we finished our first unit club ever, as a unit we sold over $300,000! It was amazing to see her up on stage for that, seeing her helped me believe what i was told last year that I can do that too.
our unit was also the #1 most improved wholesale in our area.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Congratulations Brittany. It's great to hear about your success and growth. Good luck building your business. Its not an easy way to go, but if you are having fun, you'll continue to do well.