Tuesday, July 29, 2008

finally an update



Well lots of things have happened since i last wrote it has been almost 6 months. Well lets see where to begin. i am living home again.


i am no longer going to counseling. sometimes i wish i was cause it really did help, but it is time that i really don't need it as much anymore i just need to be able to talk to people and i wouldn't need it.


lets see what else. oh i am not moving to Arizona anymore i was going to go for a visit this week but that is not going to work cause my sister-in-law can't go with me anymore it makes me kinda of sad but i will just have to go another time.


well lets see what else has happened, my nephew benjamin had his 2nd birthday. my parents are adopting 2 little kids jasmine and Alex they are so cute i love these two little kids already. jasmine will be two on teh 2nd. alex turned 4 on june 2.


we had a family reunion in CA it was so much fun. Brittany P went with us. on teh way there i felt kindof carsick i think it was mostly because i didn't drive at all. we did lots of things there we went to the beach i think that was on eof the funnest things i did in CA it was kinda of cold but i couldn't pass up the opportunity to swim in teh ocean.


another thing that happened this since march is we finally got the headstone on my brothers grave. it is really cool. i don't like to go much just because its not that big of a deal to me because he is not really there.


well i also got a new bed it is really comfy it is called a sleeptonic mattress. as long as i am talking about new things on thurday i am starting a new job. i will be working at headstart. it is dong exactly what i am going in to. i am going in to Child pyschologist. it will also pay for my school. well i think that is about it.

2 comments:

Catie said...

I am so sorry that you didn't get to go to Arizona. I feel so bad about it because I let you down; I know you were excited and so was I.

britt said...

Catie it is ok, i was excited but whose to say we would have been able to go anyways. they might not have let me go with my new job. and plus what happened was not in your control.