Sunday, March 2, 2008

March


WOW! i can't believe its already march. the last i wrote i said that i am going to visit my aunt pattie adn uncle frank in teh summer well actually i am planning on moving there. my brother josh his wife catie and their son benjamin are probably going to go with me they are just going to visit though. also catie's sister margaret said that she will drive down with me so i don't have to drive myself. i have been struggling with my brothers death. mostly just because i miss being able to talk to him about anything sometimes when i am with my family it feels as if i am an outsider. i feel as if i don't belong in my family anymore adn i hate that feeling. anyways i have been going to counseling at LDS family services, i have also been meeting with my bishop. surprisingly enough this is actually helping.

No comments: